Saturday, October 4, 2008

Setting

I see my computer. I see the t.v. I see fog all around the house. I see the doors that leads a path to different rooms. I see a bed for sleeping on or sitting.

I hear the clicking on the keyboard as I type. I hear my little brother playing the xbox 360 which makes car noises. I hear music playing, "Co-Star" by Day 26. I hear the clock ticking while I was thinking of what to type. I hear my foot tapping.

I smell no aroma in the air that stands out, nothing. I smell food being heated. I smell my dog who just took a shower. I smell my hair which smells like Phyto Organics. I smell the smell when I barely wake up, Nothing.

I feel cold because it is going to rain :}. I feel the smoothness of my keyboard. I feel that my foot is numb. I feel my back aching. I feel my butt being on the chair too long.

I taste Crest Nature's expressions. I taste the blank air. I taste filipino food. I taste the coldness on my spoon. I taste nothing else.

1 comment:

Mr. Ewing said...

Anne,

Remember to be as detailed as possible. If you can, go back and fill in some more details. How does the filipino food taste?

-Mr. Ewing